- Client: Kabukiu
- Job Location: Newcastle
- website: www.kabukiu.com.au
It was quite obvious when surveying the new Kabukiu store that the awning over looking the Pacific Highway was the best way to let people know that Kabukiu was on the scene and where to get their hands onto one of Telina's spectacular kimono's. Telina & MG Signs both worked together on the design and the signage was made using alupanel with digitally printed graphics and a long life clearcoat that will keep Kabukiu's awning looking sharp for years to come.
Kabuki is Japanese for theatre.
Kabukiu is an extension of that. It is theatre, imagination, femininity, and individuality harmoniously combined.
Kabukiu has a strong Japanese-influence throughout the store, with products including:
- Hand-Made Kimonos by Telina
- Passim Collection: A sample of Original Artworks by Cheryl King
- Selection of Teas from Japan, China, and Taiwan
- Homewares from South East Asia
- Saris from India
- Exquisite artificial flowers
- Jewelry from South America